In Islam eating pork is strictly forbidden and has a huge negative effect on the individual’s health. Muslims must observe Ramadan and they are instructed not to eat pork from dawn until dusk. It is important to note that there are other reasons for fasting:
• Fasting for a short break between the two month long fasts (fast for 6-11 days)
• Fasting due to an illness
• Fasting for a special event/eventivity
• Dilemma of eating or not eating meat
• Dilemma of giving or not giving of hospitality/tenderness
• Dilemma of fasting during Hajj for example
• Dilemma of fasting during Ramadan (the month that lasts from the first till the end of the month.)
All of these reasons that are not discussed in this article, must be carefully thought out as to whether these things should be allowed in our lives.
1. What is the proper timing of eating pork and when should it be eaten?
The best time to eat pork is at the end of the Ramadan fast before the night. In the month of Islam a Muslim must fast for 8 consecutive days to be able to be a believer during the Ramadan fast. If someone is eating pork, they are not a true Muslim. They are doing something that is contrary to Islam and in fact, they have not eaten anything from it during its duration — just as if the day had not even ended.
If a Muslim does not fast for one fasting day he is a non-Muslim and not considered a Muslim in his own right. Such a person cannot be recognized by other Muslims and must be kept away from them. This can be done in several ways:
— They may go out to eat one small meal per day (no more than two per day — this is called as Jizyah, or a gift for prayer; the Muslim must accept this in order to be recognized by other Muslims.)
— They may ask others to not visit them or avoid them. For example, a man who does not fast may go to a barber who does not shave and shave his beard but does not observe fasting.
2. What are the proper ways of performing ablution and washing of hands?
The Quran does not explain how one should perform ablutions and wash of hands like eating pork. However, they are usually performed when needed. For example, the Quran talks about it for two reasons;
simple rose tattoo designs drawings for women, cute tattoos on pinterest, hawaiian flower tattoo designs images, tattoo designs for women on wrist, tribal tattoo designs and meanings