• “Obey God and your family and your neighbor.” (Proverbs 3:4)
• “The god of my fathers has declared me a prophet, but my brother has not done as he is right.” (Proverbs 14:8)
• “But that which is good is far more precious, far, far better than gold.” (Proverbs 15:5)
• In your judgment “a man’s life is more valuable than gold.” (Proverbs 1:3)
There are many others.
When does it become wrong to drink?
Drinking beer or wine is good for your health, but it has its own set of health risks.
• Beer contains the alcohol alcohol.
• Wine contains the water wine.
• Both contain carbon dioxide, which increases the risk for respiratory problems in people with heart disease.
• In addition to alcohol, wine and beer can contain a carcinogen called methanol, which can increase the risk for cancers of the liver, pancreas and oral cavity.
• Methanol can damage nerves, kidneys and stomach lining, making it possible for your body to become intolerant to sugar, leading to weight gain. If taken to excess as a result of too much drinking, symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and weight gain. Also, as with alcohol, exposure to methanol can increase the risk for liver problems of the liver.
• In addition to alcohol and methanol in beer and wine, the following products also contain caffeine:
• Energy drinks
You also need to know how much of these products can get into your bloodstream through your lungs and bloodstream.
• For example, caffeine from tea may reach the bloodstream in two to four hours.
• The level of caffeine from coffee is only a tiny part of the total amount that can reach the bloodstream.
• You cannot overdose on tea or coffee. However, the amount of caffeine you get from these products can be significantly higher than drinking just water.
How much of your day is spent reading?
Reading is part of our daily routine — but it also may be a health risk.
• Reading may increase the risk for depression.
• Reading also can increase the risk for memory and learning difficulties.
• It can also lead to an increase in blood
tribal dragon tattoo designs and meanings, tattoo designs templates printable, tattoo designs for men arms clouds, free tribal butterfly tattoo designs, dragon tattoo designs for arms